Moderatoren: SqlMaster, T5owner, TripleT

67GTA
Clubmitglied: Ja
Fuhrpark: 1967 Mustang GTA - sold!
1967 Mustang Fastback 5.0HO, T5 5-speed
2007 BMW X3 3.0sD

Re: hilfe bitte brauch antforten

Beitrag von 67GTA »

2088bob hat geschrieben: Da Du so ein altes Fahrzeug hast, gibt es eine große Einschränkung. Du darfst damit nicht in die Innenstädte Deutschlands mit sogenannten Umweltzonen fahren, da Du keine Umweltplakette für den Mustang bekommst. Darauf bitte achten ;-)
hilarious.....
Gruß
Axel
M&Mustang66
Fuhrpark: 1966 C-Code Coupé

Beitrag von M&Mustang66 »

Ach was, die Deutschen mal wieder. ..

Verstehe bis heute nicht den Sinn von Umweltplaketten ( außer das es den Städten Geld bringt).

Ich an deiner Stelle würde trotzdem in Städte fahren, wenn du angehalten werden solltest, dann stellst du dich halt ein bisschen dumm... ;)
Gruß
Markus

67GTA
2007 BMW X3 3.0sD

Beitrag von 67GTA »

M&Mustang66 hat geschrieben:Ach was, die Deutschen mal wieder. ..

Verstehe bis heute nicht den Sinn von Umweltplaketten ( außer das es den Städten Geld bringt).

Ich an deiner Stelle würde trotzdem in Städte fahren, wenn du angehalten werden solltest, dann stellst du dich halt ein bisschen dumm... ;)
Meine Rede.... und das Ticket werden sie ihm kaum nach Kanada schicken.
Im schlimmsten Fall gibt´s ein Bußgeld von 40€....
Gruß
Axel
2088bob

Beitrag von 2088bob »

Bußgeld von 40€....

I am assuming thats a traffic ticket does that get payed at the roadside directly to the police officer or does it get payed at an official government office
I don't know if you have read but I am a retired police officer we were never allowed to collect any fines for anything at a roadside stop in Canada that's illegal all fines no matter how small get payed at a government office be it local, provincial or federal

I have made the comment and several of you have made the comment Dumm spielen and of course be very polite
my car is coming and returning air freight I may be able to get away fast before they would realize there were fines owing
and of course If they did attempt to send tickets to Canada which they will not The tickets would get how should I say "lost in the mail" ;)

in Konstanz where my sister lives umwelt placate is not required so I am good there
getting out of Frankfurt might be a little tricky and in and around Heidelberg might be tough as well

I love the german people and am very proud of my german heritage ...............but the german government has got their noses to far into to publics business example if I want to bolt a 19" rim on the back of my stang with a 315/19 tire on it there is no one that is allowed to say anything as long as the tires are in serviceable condition and not beyond their wear limits everything is fine I converted the back of my mustang to disc brakes much better than my old drum brakes so I have then in fact improved the safety of my car I guess the german officials don't see it that way
2088bob

Beitrag von 2088bob »

this is my other toy I guess this would really get german 5.0 excited nobody even bats an eye when I drive by in this other than maybe to give me a thumbs up because they like the car

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEYhgncpZeQ
67GTA
2007 BMW X3 3.0sD

Beitrag von 67GTA »

Actually I´m not sure....I think smaller fines up to 35€ can be payed directly to the officer.
But it´s really unlikely that you get pulled over because of a missing Umweltplakette.
If you park the car downtown and they see the car they need to send you a ticket....which will not happen :lol:

Btw: Frankfurt is no problem, the airport is no Umweltzone and you can enter the autobahn without having to go through town.
Gruß
Axel
2088bob

Beitrag von 2088bob »

Axel

you saw my license plates they say historic vehicle right on them I am not foreseeing too much of a problem

in the you tube video you will notice at one point I pass on the right that also is allowed in Canada

It is -11 here this morning I guess I will fire up the heater and go and work on toys

Regards
Bob k
2088bob

Beitrag von 2088bob »

My favourite spot to park in Heidelberg is down beside the Neckar at the Alte Brucke
clemente

Beitrag von clemente »

He Robert,

if u come to Lake of Constance, talk to me if u want.

I'm living about 30km from Konstanz, and it's always a plessure for me to meet some nice Canadian or US Guys.

Looking forward to that,

Cheers Clemens
Antworten

Zurück zu „Biete Hilfe / Suche Hilfe“