FORD (EUA) Mustang GT 4.6 V8

In diesem Forum können alle Beiträge erstellt werden, welche andere Modelle der US-Ford-Familie betreffen

Moderatoren: SqlMaster, T5owner

Antworten
Luis

FORD (EUA) Mustang GT 4.6 V8

Beitrag von Luis »

Hi everyone :)

Sorry i dont speak German, hope u understand my english :)

I was thinking to buy a FORD (EUA) Mustang GT 4.6 V8 (link in the end of the message), its cheap, well not cheap cheap, but yes its a good price that i can pay for it.

My question is, im not rich, i have some money and i really can buy that car, but someone told that the insurence for this car is HELL, like 9.000 francs for insurance, is this true ? cause if is i cant afford that much... thats a stupid price.

Thank you for your help.
mustang88gt
Clubmitglied: Ja
Fuhrpark: Winterautos:
98er Volvo V70 R AWD
97er Ford Scorpio 24V Turnier
Sommerauto:
69er Mach1 351W Black Jade

Re: FORD (EUA) Mustang GT 4.6 V8

Beitrag von mustang88gt »

Hi Luis.

DON'T BUY A CAR FROM THIS DEALER!!! The cars there are all tooo high in the Price!

A collegue of me sold his Shelby there.
They gave him in the end only 33'000 CHF and try now since more than a Year to sell it for 43997.-CHF

Ask Your Insurance what it would cost, before You buy a Mustang.
How long have You the Driving Licence and how old are You, that's the Questions that makes it expensive or payable...

Greetings from Einsiedeln / CH

Urs
Ich geb's zu: Ich bin verrückt, Autoverrückt...
Luis

Beitrag von Luis »

Well thanks for the warning mustang88, i guess i can see another one.

And about the insurance, i have 20 years old, and i have driver license for almost 2 years, can you give me a opinion ? just more or less.

I know its an expensive car, maybe not too expensive on price, 25k Francs is not that much for a fuckin.. Ford Mustang :) Thats why im asking, if this car gives a lot of expenses like insurance, tires, maintenance that stuff.

If my questions seems a little dumb, sorry i know nothing about Mustang's.
Luis

Beitrag von Luis »

some help plz ...
Antworten

Zurück zu „ALLES aus der US-FORD-Familie ausserhalb von Mustang“